Know the Law and Your Rights!
Common Questions after an Auto Accident
Who is going to pay for my medical bills?
- Will I be compensated for any time I miss from work?
- If I am partially at fault for the accident, can I still recover money?
- What exactly are bodily injury (BI) insurance and uninsured motorist (UM) insurance?
- Who will pay for the damage to my vehicle?
- What is meant by needing a “permanent impairment” to receive compensation for pain and suffering?
Common Questions after a Slip / Trip and Fall
- I don’t have any health insurance! How will my bills get paid?
- What does “comparative negligence” mean? Can I still recover if I am found partially at fault for my own injury?
- What does “open and obvious” mean? How can it affect my case?
- Who can I sue if I tripped and fell in a public street or a pothole?
Common Questions after a Dog Attack
- What happens if the dog never bit anyone before me?
- Who can I sue? Can I sue the dog owner, the owner of the house where the dog is located, or both?
- How do I recovery money from a dog bite case?
- What happens when there is a "dog bite exclusion" on the homeowner insurance policy of the home where the dog is located?